Monday, January 3, 2011

Background Reading

I posted this sometime ago on a different blog. . .just trying to give you some background. . .

TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010


One Year Anniversary

One year has passed since my companion, friend, husband left this present realm. I have journeyed extensively both emotionally, financially, physically, mentally and spiritually. I have had so many give their support to me in various ways. Like a marathon runner, many were on the sidelines passing me nourishment along the way. Some ran with me, others met me along different points, but all were a constant help in a time of need. I thank you each and all -- life was not intended to be done by oneself, but with others.

My journey is not over. I continue to grieve the loss of my husband, Gee. But I cannot change 'life'. I am where I am supposed to be and as such will continue to journey along. I know one day the hurt will be so much less. I can smile now w/o feeling guilty, I can sometimes watch TV programs we both shared and enjoyed together w/o feeling weird. I am acquiring confidence in my driving, although I still hate driving, but am getting places with the help of my TomTom and my daughter, The Navigator and Co-Pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment